MxMobile Update June 2022 Release
A3J Group is #AlwaysInnovating in order to bring state-of-the-art enhancements to the IBM Maximo community. Our 20+ years of experience in Maximo allows us to deliver end users the proper support and solutions needed to maximize efficiency. We strive to remain thought leaders in the community and we face common issues and challenges head-on. Our suite of mobile apps for IBM Maximo, MxMobile, gives users access to IBM Maximo in the palm of their hand. Our apps allow Maximo users the ability to create and edit work orders, generate meter readings, manage inventory and more. As an IBM Maximo mobile solution provider, A3J Group consistently improves the functionality and features of MxMobile. Enriching the experience of MxMobile users is not only our passion, but necessary. Our users enjoy the freedom of Maximo mobility and are happy to report bugs and request interface features, and our team actively delivers on those requests. You can download MxMobile apps from the Apple App or Google Play store. Here are the improvements that the A3J Group developers have made to MxMobile as of Monday, June 13, 2022: A3J Group is happy to announce a new app has been released to the apps stores. The new app is our first iteration of the all in one app called MxMobile. This release will include the following apps:
- Have more control of what offline data is pulled down prior to going out into the field.
- Support for more offline functions included
- Work Management, Asset Management, Receiving, Inventory counting included in this release
- Other apps will be added in future releases, including more enhanced security controls
- Start Center shows available app and result sets, allowing you to jump right into a given list of records.
- Users can hyperlink between applications
- For example, pull up a work order in MxWork and hyperlink over to the associated asset record in MxAsset
- If the MxMobile applications on your devices are set to auto update no action is needed.
- If the MxMobile applications on your devices are set to update manually you can find the updates in the App Store or Play Store to download.
Preventing fields from Editing Once Record is in Workflow I like this problem because it involves a few...
How to enable the print button in Maximo. By default, Maximo only allows the MAXADMIN group to have...