MxMobile Update May 2023 Release
As an IBM Maximo mobile solution provider, A3J Group consistently improves the functionality and features of MxMobile. Enriching the experience of MxMobile users is not only our passion, but necessary. Our users enjoy the freedom of Maximo mobility and are happy to report bugs and request interface features, and our team actively delivers on those requests. You can download MxMobile apps from the Apple App or Google Play store. A3J Group is happy to announce the latest MxMobile releases below. The releases will be available on Monday, May 15, 2023.
May Release UpdatesMxMobile:
- Ability to show a generic change status option, and to show/hide specific status action options
- Ability to specify custom business rules in MxWork for various work order transaction types
- Ability to send push notifications to MxMobile for various record types from Maximo
- General enhancements to the start/stop labor timer in MxWork
- Ability to show/hide password toggle on the login screen
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Updates are available to current clients automatically by updating your apps via the appropriate app store.
- If you would like to request a new feature or report a bug, please follow our new support ticket guidelines by submitting a video and a support form describing the request.
- Subscribe to our newsletter by filling the in the form below.
Preventing fields from Editing Once Record is in Workflow I like this problem because it involves a few...
How to enable the print button in Maximo. By default, Maximo only allows the MAXADMIN group to have...