Founded in 2016, the A3J Group LLC specializes in Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability solutions in IBM Maximo.
Our objective is to provide IBM Maximo mobile solutions, managed services, configurations and upgrades to serve our clients and help realize their goals through their IBM Maximo CMMS. We aim to be predictive and nimble, utilizing every aspect of business analysis and technology to realize success. By doing so we are able to maximize opportunities and streamline workflow processes for our clients in side of their IBM Maximo EAM.
A3J Group is a solutions firm focused on creating business value for customers. Our team of seasoned professionals is dedicated to developing and implementing new business ideas and benchmarks. The driving focus of our company lies in three tiers: design, implement, analyze. Our solutions are customized for your business and its needs. Our structure is fluid and flexible ensuring that no matter what the right team and skillsets are working with you to realize your goals.
Making data useful is the singular most important aspect of any business model today. Moving confidently with agility from data analysis to actionable insights remains the top priority for any client we serve. Because of this we have developed a line of deep gathering analytical tools to use during the discovery, implementation and maintenance stage of any project. Being ahead of the curve is not just a goal for A3J Group, it is our way of life.
A3J Group consultants possess the following IBM certifications:
- IBM Certified Deployment Maximo Maximo V8
- IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional: Maximo Asset Management V7.6
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional: Maximo Asset Management V7.6
- Functional Analyst
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional: Maximo Asset Management V7.6 Infrastructure and Implementation
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional: Tivoli Process: Automation Engine V7.5
- IBM Certified Solution Architect: Watson IoT Maximo V1