A3J Group is happy to announce the latest MxMobile releases below. As an IBM Maximo mobile solution provider, A3J Group consistently improves the functionality and features of MxMobile. Enriching the experience of MxMobile users is an important part of our user mission. Our uers enjoy the freedom of Maximo mobility and are happy request interface features, functionality needs and our team actively delivers on those requests. You can download MxMobile apps from the Apple App or Google Play store.
The releases will be available on Monday, June 12, 2023.
June Release Updates
- Ability to organize and group saved queries on the home screen
- Ability to make work orders read-only based on status and labor timer status
- Prompt user to save if certain screens have been edited but not committed
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
What do you need to do?
- Updates are available to current clients automatically by updating your apps via the appropriate app store.
- If you would like to request a new feature or report a bug, please follow our new support ticket guidelines submitting a video and a support form describing the request.https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/a3j-group-llc/id1190321094
If your like to learn more, please fillin the form below and we’ll be in contact!