So you have an A-team that is super proactive about reporting issues and creating service…
A3J Group is #AlwaysInnovating in order to bring state-of-the-art enhancements to the IBM Maximo community. Our 20+ years of experience in Maximo allows us to deliver end users the proper support and solutions needed to maximize efficiency. We strive to remain thought leaders in the community and we face common issues and challenges head-on. Our suite of mobile apps for IBM Maximo, MxMobile, gives users access to IBM Maximo from their mobile device. Our apps allow Maximo users the ability to create and edit work orders, generate meter readings, manage inventory and more.
As an IBM Maximo mobile solution provider, A3J Group consistently improves the functionality and features of MxMobile. Enriching the experience of MxMobile users is not only our passion, but necessary. Our users enjoy the freedom of Maximo mobility and are happy to report bugs and request interface features, and our team actively delivers on those requests. You can download MxMobile apps from the Apple App or Google Play store and enjoy a 30-day trial.
Here are the improvements that the A3J Group developers have made to MxMobile as of March 7, 2022:
- Added logic that will auto-route to the login page with a toast message if the LTPA or CSRF error messages occur. Previously, some users would get force logged out of the app due to a session timeout in IBM Maximo, but the mobile app would not notify the user indicating this was the cause for the force logout. Now, users will be informed how to remedy their IBM Maximo session to resolve the issue.
- Created a “Costs” tab within the details page of a work order with basic planned and actual information
- Page is configurable
- Improved the labor submission feature such that fields are configurable, not hard coded. When entering labor time, user can now input a start and end time, rather than a single number of hours worked. This improves labor time accuracy for work orders.
- Bug fix for labor time submissions: In previous version(s), if a user input labor time then pressed the “Enter” button on their keyboard to submit the record, the labor time record would be submitted twice. This issue is resolved.
- Priority code bug fix: in previous version(s), if a priority code look-up is categorized as value “0” in the Work Order Priority field then the priority code would not register. This has been resolved in the new update.
- Upgraded to latest version of Ionic Framework
- Bug fix for Offline mode: If a user generates a list of items to operate MxCount in Offline mode then uses the barcode scanner feature to query an item lookup, the initial list would be superseded by the item that was scanned in. In that instance, the list of items that was generated for offline use would no longer be accessible. With this update, users are now able to create their offline list, and query their offline list using the barcode scan feature without losing access to their generated list for offline mode.
We hope that you enjoy the new updates of A3J Group’s MxMobile suite of IBM Maximo mobile apps. If you have any suggestions, feature requests or need to report a bug, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be notified via email when A3J Group posts a new blog sign up in the form below.