A3J Group is #AlwaysInnovating in order to bring state-of-the-art enhancements to the IBM Maximo community. Our 20+ years of experience in Maximo allows us to deliver end users the proper support and solutions needed to maximize efficiency. We strive to remain thought leaders in the community and we face common issues and challenges head-on. Our suite of mobile apps for IBM Maximo, MxMobile, gives users access to IBM Maximo from their mobile device. Our apps allow Maximo users the ability to create and edit work orders, generate meter readings, manage inventory and more.
As an IBM Maximo mobile solution provider, A3J Group consistently improves the functionality and features of MxMobile. Enriching the experience of MxMobile users is not only our passion, but necessary. Our users enjoy the freedom of Maximo mobility and are happy to report bugs and request interface features, and our team actively delivers on those requests. You can download MxMobile apps from the Apple App or Google Play store and enjoy a 30-day trial.
Here are the improvements that the A3J Group developers have made to MxMobile as of Monday, April 4, 2022:
- Print labels online or offline via a Bluetooth connected printer! Stay tuned for a video demonstration from the team…
- Show data from the multiple assets, locations and CIs table on the work order.
- Better handling of session token expiration.
- Additional data type of duration has been added.
- Users can now enter hours as 2.5 or 2:30
- Barcode scanning capability has been enhanced to support Bluetooth scanning devices
- Bug Fixed – When entering a meter reading value of 0 it was not working properly. This has been fixed.
- Additional API Key support added
- Barcode scanning capability enhanced to support Bluetooth scanning devices
What do you need to do for this update?
- If the MxMobile applications on your devices are set to auto update no action is needed.
- If the MxMobile applications on your devices are set to update manually you can find the updates in the App Store or Play Store to download.
We hope that you enjoy the new updates of A3J Group’s MxMobile suite of IBM Maximo mobile apps. If you have any suggestions, feature requests or need to report a bug, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be notified via email when A3J Group posts a new blog sign up in the form below.