Wolverine Packing stocks over 250 brands & 4,000 different protein products, supplying companies in all 50 states and many foreign countries.
Implementing a CMMS for the 180,000 square foot operation
Adopting a mobile solution for maximized efficiency
Optimizing production lines
Curating compliance adherence to regulations
Automating facility maintenance and work management
- System Integration
- Advanced Report Creation
- Data Loading and Analysis
- On-site Training
- Compliance and System Monitoring
- Streamlined Production and Operations
- Paperless Maximo Submission
- Offline Transactions
- Affordable Mobile Solutions
- Configurable Features
- Reduced Labor Time and Cost
- Personalized Maximo Solutions
- Automated Maintenance Performance
- New Fields, Tables, Application Configurations, Start Centers, KPIs, etc.
- Optimized View Screens, List Views, Auditing Tools, and more
- Easy to Use Buildouts Inspired by Maintenance Best Practices
The decision to go with IBM Maximo was made just as the COVID-19 pandemic hit. The crisis led to food shortages. To keep up with the demand, Wolverine Packing needed its IBM Maximo environment configured to make their facilities more efficient, organized, and user-friendly.
With business expanding and demand for product increasing, Wolverine Packing outgrew it’s outdated procedures for maintenance tracking.
Implementing a Computerize Maintenance Management System allowed Wolverine to digitize their operations, and house all data in a central locations.
- Maximized efficiency
- Increased Productivity
- Mobile app functionality
- Automated response and work management
Through the use of IBM Maximo daily task management is easier and trackable, leading to reduced labor-time and higher profitability.
Wolverine has full traceability for every pound of meat processed in their facility, and through IBM Maximo they are able to produce products with high quality control, more efficiently, and deliver the next day.